Saturday, February 27, 2010

Packing


I love how kids can find the fun in just about anything. Even in packing and moving and all the stress that goes with those two things.

We will be in our new home come Sunday. I will most likely take a short leave of absence from this blog and all other computer-related activities, but will return with a vengeance!

Oh yes, we are moving to Monterey County, not Chico (long, but good story). We are very excited. I am also super excited to be moving very close to the ever-inspirational, real-life wonder-woman, Tonya, and her beautiful kiddos. She is one of the first Moms I met at my first "baby blanket bash" through one of our San Diego Mom's groups. So crazy (and wonderful) how things turn out sometimes.

Back to packing....

5 comments:

Erin said...

So glad you guys are excited about your move! How neat that you will be close to Tonya. We may have to come visit Monterey next time we visit the IL's up north :).

gussiedz said...

Looks like Kingsley has a case of 'bed head.' Hope the move goes smoothly and you quickly settle into your new home and community. Miss you guys.

Barley Family said...

Kids are great that way aren't they!? I hope the rest of the move goes smoothly. I love Monterey!! How fun to be moving close to Tonya! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, I can't wait until you get here. Let me know if you want me to watch the boys while you unpack, or help out in any way.

Proud mommy of Two said...

How are thinkgs settling in in your new place? I'm sure moving was a blast as was ours!!