Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We're moving...Part Two


So, we are still moving. But, we now have a place to move to. Our new city will be Hidden Valley Lake, CA (population of like 3500). We will be about 25 miles east of Santa Rosa, so not the 60 miles I originally thought away from the nearest Target, Trader Joe's, Cost Plus and TJ Maxx. We found a house to rent that has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and most importantly---an enclosed back yard (with grass---which apparently is pretty rare!). I am excited for Kingsley to have a nice back yard to play in and to be contained.

We have a lot to do in the next week so I might not be on here for a while (not that I've shared this blog with anyone yet---want to tweak it a bit more). We had a lovely farewell brunch today with one of our Moms' groups. A very nice affair, but so, so bittersweet. I cannot even describe the sense of loss I am starting to feel. More of that later...I actually have a chance to go to bed at a decent hour tonight, so I should probably do so. Goodnight.

No comments: