Thursday, December 18, 2008

One year ago today...









One year ago today we were spending a wonderful morning (into afternoon) with my very fabulous and very missed friends---Ashley and Susanna and their lovely daughters Jayda and Mya. We spent the morning making and decorating salt dough ornaments, listening to Christmas music, watching the kiddos play and snack together-- while we visited. I have very fond memories of that day.

One year later we all have second babies. And my boys and I are too, too far away from my fabulous friends and their fabulous children. Today, one year later, I hung my salt dough ornaments (made that day) on our tree and felt a tiny, little bit closer to you---Ashley and Susanna. I miss you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't there and I'm not Ashley or Susanna but that just brought a tear to my eye! We miss you too!

TUTU Monkey said...

Awww I am with Melissa....we sure miss you guys.

I love pictures of kids sitting at picnic tables .....sharing a meal and some "kid jokes"