Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Could it be?




Could it be, could it be---the start of sleeping through the night again? I'll try not to get my hopes up, but OH MY---Charlie slept from 8:45pm until 8:15am. This is HUGE as he usually wakes somewhere around midnight and again around 4-6 am. Strange, strange morning as Kingsley slept until 8:45 am (he was in bed by 8:30pm) and for as long as I can remember (in recent days anyways) he has been waking at about 7:15/7:30am with loud talking and screaming. He was completely quiet, and as some paranoid Moms do, I thought something was extremely wrong, so Charlie and I greeted Kingsley this morning with bated breath---only to find him awake, QUIET, and smiling in his crib.

I did a load of laundry, unloaded the dishwasher, made and drank my first cup of coffee, made my bed, got dressed and put on make-up (that's right, make-up!), checked my e-mail and the results of Proposition 8 (Oh Lord, don't get me started)----all before the bubs were even *stirring*---unheard of!

I don't know if it has anything to do with our house being 56 degrees this morning---Brrrrr. Who knows? I'm just hoping it lasts.

4 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

Yahooo!!! How nice....I really enjoy when I can get 1 cup of coffee in my system before Miss Syrup wakes up!!

Keep it up boys!!

Janis said...

I want to get you started on Prop 8. I am SOOO angry about it.

I hope this is just the beginning of restful mornings for you. Miss you tons.

Proud mommy of Two said...

yay! Good for you mama! i hope it is the beginning of good nights sleep for you!! Miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Insanely jealous, but oh so happy for you. Hope it continues!

We are starting back at square one with sleeping now that the sickness is over. Pete is getting up every 2 hours, but at least is sleeping in his crib again.