Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hello family and friends! I decided to join the world of blogging after viewing and enjoying some of my friends' creative and fun blogs. Plus, we live so, so far away from so many people that are near and dear to us, including all of our family. I thought this may be a good way to keep you all updated on our life here in San Diego, especially the goings-on of Goofball Adderley (Kingsley) and The Butterball (Charlie). Kingsley is lovingly nick-named after Cannonball Adderley the jazz musician. And, Charlie---well, Charlie is just a big baby. He weighed in at a whopping 15 pounds at the doctor's last Wednesday (10 weeks old). He is wearing outfits (comfortably) that Kingsley wore at 5 months old.

Well, if you are checking in here I hope you enjoy the updates. I'll try to keep it current and try to keep it interesting. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: